Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wyoming Weekend

Let's see we went up early friday morning. Coleman and Missy drove up with us. It was fun. Kathy and Ryan's grandma & grandpa were already there, and their 2 dogs, kizzy & cuddles. It was fun to be with dogs again...well for me at least. Ryan wasn't so excited. Coleman ended up getting really stuffed up 'casue he is apparantly pretty allergic to dogs.
We went golfing on friday. Missy & I mostly watched 'casue you can only have 4 people golf at a time. It was fun though. We also went golfing on Saturday and I learned a lot about golfing and what clubs you use. And I got to drive the golf cart! That was fun. I also lost my phone at one point 'casue it fell off the seat, but Missy & I found it.
We went to Jackson Hole while we were there too and I found a winter jacket for $20! It was originally 149! I am excited to wear it. Ryan said it was cute, i didn't even see it 'till I got home, but he was right :)
Kathy's friends came up on Saturday which was fun. They had a 2 year old name Chandler. He was really cute. Cuddles was a little worried at first 'casue I don't think she'd seen a little kid before. But she warmed up pretty fast.
The first night we slept down stairs, it was really dark, I couldn't even see my hand. The next night we slept on our blow up mattress (thanks mom & dad!) on the main floor. We left the door open with the screen closed. At midnight we woke up because we heard a squeeking sound...I was kind of scared. I'm glad ryan was there :) It took us a while to figure out what it was, I thought it was an animal on the porch. It turned out to be the screen door becasue it was windy out. So we shut the door...but it took me a while to get back to sleep.
We got back late on Sunday and have just been working. I went to get my named changed at the Social Security office today...it only took an hour which is actually pretty good.
Today I'm feeling a little sick. Hoping to feel better tomorrow.
Ryan's still working and loving his job. He took his car in today 'casue the breaks were going out. But it's good to get it taken care of. Well, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad i know you blog. it is such a good way to stay in touch and see what everyone is up too. i post like once a week... unless it was a boring one. I am glad you are doing well. you seem very happy.

    ReplyDelete