Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hawaiian Honeymoon part 4

Today we woke up at 5am! and we went snorkeling. I was a little nervous at first. It took me back to my scuba class...not my favorite. But I warmed up to it pretty fast. It was fun to see the fish...well for me anyway. I was cracking up watching Ryan, he hated the fish getting close to him. And they did get pretty close let me tell you. We saw all kinds. Lots of yellow ones as well as black and white striped ones (those were my favorites). We also saw lots of black ones with blue stripes, and lots of others. Especially cool were the great white tipped reef sharks. There were 2 of them! Don't worry they didn't try to eat us :) We also saw some turtles! They were pretty big and pretty close.
Snorkeling went from 7am (check-in was at 6:15) until noon. They fed us breakfast and lunch. It was pretty good. We both got a little burned though. Hopefully it won't be to bad. I should have brought a hat though...my scalp is pretty burned. It kinda hurts.
Tomorrow...surfing...I'm nervous...Ryan is really excited. It will be an experience either way.

Ryan said if he were a Transformer, he would be an Optimus Prime duplicate - Optimus Ryan in fact. I think I would be an Aston Martin Vanquish...or the Batmobile in Batman Begins...'cause it was big...or maybe I'd be a really fast plane 'casue I always thought it would be fun to fly....probably a really small fast plane so I could go anywhere and be hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment