Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life Since the Honeymoon

Well life is good :) We've been busy. I worked 9-5 for a few weeks because our other secretary was out of town. It was nice to get the hours...but I also really like sleeping in so I'm glad to be back to my usual schedule...plus it gives me time to get our Thanks-you's out and change my name..haha.
This past weekend we went up to Bear Lake with Ryan's family and some friends from Lake Powell. It was a lot of fun :) I discovered that maybe I do like the water...but I got a little sunburned. We found some really good water to go wake boarding on, but Ryan was kind of sad because he couldn't wake board 'cause he bruised his heel. But he did get to wake surf. Hey! I even got up while wake boarding...I wasn't quite so successful at wake surfing.
Lets see - Ryan started a new job today, as computer support for the Church. It's a call center, but he really likes computers, so we're excited :)
This weekend we're going to visit Ryan's uncle's cabin, in Star Valley with his family. That should be fun. We're excited...plus it's a 3 day weekend! Good old Pioneer Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment