Thursday, July 23, 2009

Movies and stuff

Hum...let's see. So this weekend we are thinking of going golfing. It should be lots of fun! We're heading out tomorrow morning...pretty early I think. I'm hoping I can sleep in the car :)
Today got to go to the temple and we washed our car. Now we're just hanging out at his parent's house.
Last week we saw Harry Potter - it was good - really funny, but definitely different from the book. We ended up reading the book right before we saw the movie. I knew the movie would be pretty different, but I forgot to tell Ryan - so he didn't really like the movie. There was one scene that was way out there - totally didn't go with the plot...oh well.
Hey, apparently them are making a 3rd Transformers!! But it wont come out until July 2011.
We also started some food storage yesterday - we got a bunch of 3 liters of water - for only .49 cents each.

No comments:

Post a Comment