Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boating & The Screwtape Letters

This week, lets see...mostly just worked. On Friday we went to the temple. I always love going to learn and to just feel peace. Saturday we went boating - the water was 80 degrees! It was great! Ryan did a lot of wake surfing. I mostly watched 'cause I worked out with my trainer on Friday morning and had a hard time bending my legs. haha, gotta love a good workout. I realized that although my muscles are getting stronger, I really need to do more cardio! Saturday, we also started cleaning out our storage unit and took a lot of stuff to the DI. We were going to go to a movie that night at the dollar theater, but Ryan ended up getting sick, so we didn't go.
I just started reading The Screwtape Letters - great book! I would recommend it to anyone. Shelley says The Great Divorce is even better. I'll have to read that one soon too. I really like The Screwtape letters 'cause it really makes you realize what lame excuses we make to ourselves to put off doing what we know we need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment