Sunday, June 14, 2009

Upcoming Plans

Only 9 days until we get married!! We're excited. Let's see, what have we done lately - mostly just wedding stuff and getting settled into the new place. Ryan won't move his stuff in 'till just before the wedding, but it's been fun. We still have to hang pictures and stuff like that. Tomorrow we are going to a Bee's game, which should be fun. I've never been to one.
I think Kellen and Kristina get into town on Wednesday, so that will be exciting :) And hopefully it will be sunny this weekend! It's been raining here like crazy! It looks like it's supposed to be sunny on June 23rd though, which is good.
My family is coming in on Sunday. I'm so excited!!
Let's see, what else. I'm having a bridal shower on Wednesday I think and we're getting married on June 23rd :) and we're having a reception in Washington on Friday. We're leaving on Saturday to go to Hawaii for about 7 days. Oh, and we're going to go see Transformers on Wednesday - the 24th. That's my favorite movie...can't wait.
That's all for now I think...probably won't write until after the wedding/honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment