Monday, June 29, 2009

Hawaiian Honeymoon part 2

Ryan and I still aren't used to the time change yet. We still wake up at 6am...which is like 10am Utah time I guess. But I really don't like to see the 6am hour wherever I am. Haha.
Today we swam in the ocean for a little bit....Well Ryan mostly swam, I mostly watched. The water was pretty warm though, which was nice. It was really pretty, and we got some great pictures, but we forgot to bring our cord to download pictures. Sorry
We went to Iao Valley later. It's up in the mountain. It's gorgeous!! It's a rainforest. We got some amazing pictures there too. Then we headed up to Lahaina and did some shopping and got some cool stuff at the shopping area there.
It's so warm here! I love it. I don't even need a coat. It was almost a little too hot today though. We're just having some delicious mac and cheese for dinner :) and then we are going to try to see the sunset at like 7pm. I'm excited.
Tomorrow we are going to go on a submarine and see fishes and a sunken ship! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment