Sunday, August 15, 2010

Well, these past few weeks have been fun. Ry and I found out we are pregnant! Yea! I'm excited to find out what it is, but right now I am only 10 weeks along and already showing!! I don't want to know what I will look at 20 weeks...or 30. Haha. I'm starting to think its twins.

Kellen and Kristina are also engaged! Yea!! I'm excited to have a sister in law! We get to go to their wedding in New York in December. I'm excited!!

Also Coleman is playing football for the U this year, so that will be lots of fun too.

And my family was in town two weeks ago, well everyone but my dad. It was so much fun to see them, i can't believe how fast they grow up. We hung out and played mini golf and saw a movie ands got pedicures and watched movies at night. The boys had a blast playing games :) I'm excited to see them in December again

And then I got to go with Kristina when she looked at wedding dresses and her shoes :) her dress is gorgeous! It looks so good on her. And Kellen came to town a few days later. :) Its been a fun few weeks to say the least. Its always fun to see family

And school is out for a few weeks ! Yea!!! Sad i have to go back though. Oh well, only one more year. Well i will try to be better about updating things

No comments:

Post a Comment